What would you like to do?

• What would you like to do?

Posted by Abigail on April 25, 2023 at 8:51 pm

Any ideas/preferences on how to connect?

— online/in person/both

— preferred activities (hiking/biking/coffee/lunch/movies/day trips/?

Abigail replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Scott

April 28, 2023 at 12:50 am

I’m close to the sf Bay Area I’m in Sacramento; typically I spend my free time on my boat or Harley or swimming or if I have a few days off I’ll take off for a mini vacation/ random adventure- however I’ve been struggling with lack of motivation due to being tired more than usual and really unfortunate is the loss sudden onset of loss of motor function I’ll sometimes get in both my arms – has anyone else delt with this? I have flexeril and gabbapentin which help but make me drowsy so then more sleep and less …. Well fun activities – it’s a double sided sword – relief versus a life – any comments or suggestions (anything positive) is welcomed – how are you doing and coping? Scott 9162151398 txt preferred also on WhatsApp as well

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Scott.
  • Abigail

Organizer
    April 28, 2023 at 11:11 pm

Thanks for sharing Scott! I am learning to count what I still can do instead of ruminating of what I cannot, as I did and got in a bad mood. It’s hard. I love sauna, jacuzzi and hot springs but no longer can emerge in hot temps to prevent lymphedema, so I focus on hiking, biking, swimming, going to the gym, etc.