Recovering A Sexy Life

• Recovering A Sexy Life

Posted by Unknown Member on July 22, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Ok, there are lots of people with lots of health issues. Some related to cancer and some not. Seems like there are too many people spending their nights alone, unnecessarily. I went through treatment 10 years ago, got into great shape but I cant find someone Im comfortable with my few cancer related quirks. Would be nice to meet a friend and lover to share the little bit of spark left in my life.

Ric replied 5 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Unknown Member

July 31, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Hey things are picking up on this site. Met a nice guy and a few gals to chat with. Everybody is on the east coast so far but its still fun to chat.

• Kellee Byrd

August 8, 2018 at 12:55 pm

I’ll drink to that!! lol I’ve only been out of treatment for 3.5 yrs and I was not exactly swamped with offers for actual dates since moving to New Mexico in 2011 anyway. So, having had no luck on other sites, I’m hoping to find a connection here.

• Ric

August 8, 2018 at 7:31 pm

I got divorced 2 years ago and haven’t even tried dating yet. It seems to have changed so much since I was dating 11 years ago and its a touch frightening. It seems online dating is the thing now but I’m used to in-person activity and the effort to meet and pursue an interest. Social media removes a lot of the pursue efforts of a first date, that’s both good and bad I think. What do I know really😀