Home Forums Brain Cancer So, here are some basics…

• So, here are some basics…

Posted by Chris on February 15, 2018 at 6:18 pm

I had a tumor removed in 2002 from my left temporal lob, It was an Oligodendroglioma the size of an olive. From there on I had epilepsy and have batteled through meds constantly.
    The tumor came back and i had that removed in 2010 at MD Anderson… it was the size of an egg and was now an anaplastic astrocytoma. That Doc pulled it all out that time! I went back home and did radiation and chemo at UMMC. The worst part of it all for me has been the consistant meds for epilepsy. Currently, i have a VNS and take 150mg of Lamictal XR daily.

You guys are up!!! 😉

Unknown Member replied 6 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Unknown Member

Deleted User
    February 28, 2018 at 12:15 am

I take lamictal also at 300 mgs for bipolar disorder. Had ependymoma in right cerebrum when I was 11. I am 37 now and my problems have just got a lot worse in the last 2 years. Tremors, Bipolar disorder, panic disorder, chronic pain on right side. Hang in there I will be praying for you.

• Chris

February 28, 2018 at 12:49 am

Hey there,
    Had you been considering CBD oil??? Like charlottes web?

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    February 28, 2018 at 10:22 pm

Have not hear of it. What is it?

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    March 1, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Hey Chris. I take lamictal 150xr in the morning and 200 xr at night as well as synthroid for hypothyroid. I’m sorry about all the surgery you had to through. That’s strange that the tumors were different.